ZoomInfo Connector is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013 and up. You can install the add-on via Outlook.
How to Install:
1. Click the file tab in your Outlook toolbar
2. Scroll down and click on Manage Add-ins
3. Enter your domain/username and password when prompted
3. Click the "+" on the left-hand side of your screen and select "Add from the Office Store"
4. Search for "ZoomInfo" in the Office Store and then click on the listing
5. Click "Add"
Once installed, ZoomInfo Connector will appear in your Outlook toolbar. If you do not have a ZoomInfo account, you will need to create one.
Next, click "Sign Up." You will be prompted to enter your mobile phone number for verification
To use the add-in, open an email and click the ZoomInfo icon. A profile will appear for each contact on the email.
To expand a profile, click on the person's picture.
The expanded view shows the contact's first and last name, title, place of employment, and company HQ location. Below that is information about the company the contact works for, including, revenue and number of employees, as well as suggested contacts within the same organization.
Clicking on "More Details" will launch ZoomInfo Grow. From the Grow platform, you can search for contacts, get direct phone numbers, and view a detailed profile that includes work history and web references.
For more information on how to use ZoomInfo Grow, please see the Grow section of the help center.
Contact our award-winning customer care team.