With the HubSpot integration, you can push contact and company information directly from ZoomInfo Business Edition or ReachOut into HubSpot to take action on. Ready to set the connection up? Follow the instructions below to learn how!
Note: To establish the connection between ZoomInfo and your HubSpot environment, you must be a Super Admin in HubSpot.
Sign in at www.zoominfo.com/login
Click your name at the top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the Integrations tab on the left and select Connect under the HubSpot tile.
4. A new window will populate, prompting you to sign in with your HubSpot credentials.
Note: Make sure you have pop-up blockers disabled on your current tab in order to see this window.
5. After entering your credentials you should receive a successful notification. Congratulations, you're connected and can automate data entry from ZoomInfo to HubSpot!
If the connection fails or you receive an error it may be due to permissions. Please reach out to your Admin and have them grant you temporary Super Admin access in HubSpot in order to complete the connection. Once the connection is established they can remove your Super Admin status and the connection with ZoomInfo will remain.
Export Preferences (Admin Only)
Note: to complete these steps, make sure you've connected to your HubSpot. If you have not done this yet, follow the connection steps above!
To limit what objects can be exported:
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations tab and select 'Manage' under the HubSpot tile.
- Make sure you're on the General tab & select your export preferences from the following options:
- Companies and contacts- Users within your organization can export companies and contacts to HubSpot
- Contacts only - Users within your organization can only export contacts to HubSpot
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: these changes are made across all users under your organization's ZoomInfo instance.
Custom Mapping (Admin Only)
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations page and click Manage under the HubSpot tile.
- Click on the Mapping tab at the top left. Companies & contacts must be mapped individually and they can be found directly below the mapping tab.
- The ZoomInfo fields will be on the left with your external fields listed on the right. For each field, you can choose whether ZoomInfo data overwrites your existing data or only fills in when the information is missing under the Update Option column.
Note: Any required fields within your HubSpot will be marked with a red asterisk.
- You can remove any nonrequired fields by clicking the trash icon to the right within that field's row or add additional fields by clicking Add Row at the bottom of the page.
Note: Removing fields means that we will not be sending that data over to HubSpot.
- After setting the mappings, make sure to click Verify and Save at the bottom of the mapping page for each object.
Note: to successfully verify and save, make sure no fields are left blank.
- If the mappings are correctly set, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
- If the mappings are not set correctly, you'll receive an error notification informing you which field needs to be adjusted. Check your field types within HubSpot by going to the property settings page.
Setting hierarchies for what data is populated within a field:
- Select the same field in the HubSpot column for each ZoomInfo field
- The first occurrence of the HubSpot field will be number 1 and the second will be number 2
What this means:
When users are exporting to HubSpot, the Direct Phone will map to the Business Phone, but in the case that a specific contact does not have a Direct Phone then we will send the Company Phone to the Business Phone field.