With our Dynamics integration, your team can push lead and account information directly from ZoomInfo Business Edition or ReachOut into your Dynamics CRM to take action on. In order for all team members to utilize this integration, the Global Admin must connect and grant access for all users.
Connecting as a Global Admin
- Sign in at www.zoominfo.com/login
- Go to the Admin Portal and select the Integrations tab. Click Connect under the Dynamics tile
- Enter the Organization URL found in the Developer Resources page in Dynamics
Note: if you're not sure where to find the Organization URL, we've included a how-to below
- Enter your Dynamics credentials
- Grant access to all users to be able to connect to Dynamics from ZoomInfo
- Congratulations, you're now connected!
- Toggle the Dynamics integration on for your users
Getting the Organization URL
- Sign into the Dynamics App on the Microsoft Office website
- Click the additional options menu at the top left of the page next to your current app.
- Select Settings
- Select Customizations
- Enter the Developer Tools page
- Your Organization URL is displayed on the current page
Export Preferences (Admins Only)
Note: to complete these steps, make sure you've connected to your Dynamics environment. If you have not done this yet, follow the connection steps above!
To limit what objects can be exported:
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations tab and select 'Manage' under the Dynamics tile.
- Make sure you're on the General tab & select your export preferences from the following options:
- Accounts and leads- Users within your organization can export leads and accounts to Dynamic.s
- Leads only - Users within your organization can only export leads to Dynamics.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: these changes are made across all users under your organization's ZoomInfo instance.
Custom Mapping (Admins Only)
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations page and click Manage under the Dynamics tile.
- Click on the Mapping tab at the top left. Accounts & Leads must be mapped individually and they can be found directly below the mapping tab.
- The ZoomInfo fields will be on the left with your external fields listed on the right. For each field, you can choose whether ZoomInfo data overwrites your existing data or only fills in when the information is missing under the Update Option column.
Note: Any required fields within your Dynamics will be marked with a red asterisk.
- You can remove any nonrequired fields by clicking the trash icon to the right within that field's row or add additional fields by clicking Add Row at the bottom of the page.
Note: Removing fields means that we will not be sending that data over to Dynamics.
- After setting the mappings, make sure to click Verify and Save at the bottom of the mapping page for each object.
Note: to successfully verify and save, make sure no fields are left blank.
- If the mappings are correctly set, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
- If the mappings are not set correctly, you'll receive an error notification informing you which field needs to be adjusted.
Setting hierarchies for what data is populated within a field:
- Select the same field in the Dynamics column for each ZoomInfo field
- The first occurrence of the Dynamics field will be number 1 and the second will be number 2
What this means:
When users are exporting to Dynamics, the Direct Phone will map to the Business Phone, but in the case that a specific contact does not have a Direct Phone then we will send the Company Phone to the Business Phone field.
Connecting as a User
- Sign in at www.zoominfo.com/login
- Click your name at the top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the integrations tab and click Connect under the Dynamics tile
Note: if you do not see Dynamics listed please reach out to your ZoomInfo Admin
- Copy and paste your Organization URL into the box and click Connect Dynamics
Note: if you're not sure where to find the Organization URL, please reach out to your Admin
- Next, you'll be prompted to enter your Dynamics credentials to complete the connection
Note: Pop-Up Blockers must be disabled so you can receive the Dynamics pop up to enter your credentials.
- Congratulations, you're now connected and can automate data entry from ZoomInfo to Microsoft Dynamics!