Limiting lists gives you the flexibility to determine how many and who, based on priorities, will remain on an Excel list you pull from ZoomInfo. This flexibility allows you to restrict your purchase to the most relevant employees that match your requirements.
How to Limit Lists
- After building a list in Contact Search, Company Search, or Target Accounts select Export in the top navigation bar and select Excel.
- Name your list and click on the Limits tab
- You can limit results per company or overall results:
- Results per company: Maximum number of contacts from a single company
- You can then prioritize these contacts by either seniority or last updated date
- Overall list Results: Maximum number of results in your list
- Click 'Export' after applying limits. Once the list is ready, you can redeem in My Lists