Setting Up SalesLoft Integration
With the SalesLoft integration, you can push contact and company information directly from ZoomInfo Business Edition or ReachOut into SalesLoft to take action on. Ready to set the connection up? Follow the instructions below to learn how!
- Sign in at www.zoominfo.com/login
- Click your name at the top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and click Connect under the SalesLoft tile.
- A new window will populate, prompting you to sign in with your SalesLoft credentials.
Note: Make sure you have pop-up blockers disabled on your current tab in order to see this window.
- Congratulations – you’re now connected!
Export Preferences (Admins Only)
Note: to complete these steps, make sure you've connected to your SalesLoft environment. If you have not done this yet, follow the connection steps above!
To limit what objects can be exported:
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations tab and select 'Manage' under the SalesLoft tile.
- Make sure you're on the General tab & select your export preferences from the following options:
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: these changes are made across all users under your organization's ZoomInfo instance.
Custom Mapping (Admins Only)
- Within Admin Portal: Navigate to the Integrations page and click Manage under the SalesLoft tile.
- Click on the Mapping tab at the top left. Accounts & People must be mapped individually and they can be found directly below the mapping tab.
- The ZoomInfo fields will be on the left with your external fields listed on the right. For each field, you can choose whether ZoomInfo data overwrites your existing data or only fills in when the information is missing under the Update Option column.
Note: Any required fields within your SalesLoft will be marked with a red asterisk.
- The fields that are initially mapped are our default settings. To change these mappings, simply click the drop-down menu for that field. You can search for a field, type a fixed value, or select from the options of fields listed.
- You can remove any nonrequired fields by clicking the trash icon to the right within that field's row or add additional fields by clicking Add Row at the bottom of the page.
Note: Removing fields means that we will not be sending that data over to SalesLoft
- After setting the mappings, make sure to click Verify and Save at the bottom of the mapping page for each object.
Note: to successfully verify and save, make sure no fields are left blank.
- If the mappings are correctly set, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
- If you receive an error message, check the field type in SalesLoft and how the field configuration is set with Salesforce to ensure the mappings you've selected in ZoomInfo align with your current configurations in SalesLoft.
Setting hierarchies for what data is populated within a field:
- Select the same field in the SalesLoft column for each ZoomInfo field
- The first occurrence of the SalesLoft field will be number 1 and the second will be number 2
What this means:
When users are exporting to SalesLoft, the Direct Phone will map to the Business Phone, but in the case that a specific contact does not have a Direct Phone then we will send the Company Phone to the Business Phone field.