You can export directly to Salesforce from Contact Search, Company Search, Target Accounts, My Contacts, and My Companies. To learn how to export from our Chrome Extension, ReachOut, visit our tutorial here. Our integration currently supports exporting leads, contacts, and accounts from ZoomInfo to Salesforce.
How to Export to Salesforce
Exporting Contacts as Leads
1. After building a list/finding ideal contacts, select the contacts you want to export to the left of their collapsed card click Export in the top navigation bar and select Salesforce from the drop-down menu, then as lead.
2. A success notification will populate at the bottom of the page and note if there were any duplicates found that were not exported.
Exporting Contacts as Contacts
- After building a list/finding ideal contacts, select the contacts you want to export to the left of their collapsed card click Export in the top navigation bar and select Salesforce from the drop-down menu, then select as Contact.
- First, we'll identify if the selected people belong to an existing Salesforce account.
- When an account does not already exist, we'll note that it's a New Account. If you want to continue exporting the contact and add the new account, click export and data credits will be deducted for the number of people as well as the number of accounts we've created in Salesforce.
- If the account exists, it will be listed under the Salesforce Account column. If we match to multiple accounts, you'll have the option to select from a drop down.
- To send to a different account than we have identified, click on the ... and select Search in Salesforce.
- Type in the exact account name and click submit
- Next, we'll identify if the selected people are already in your Salesforce.
- If duplicates are detected, you'll have the option to only update based on the admin preferences, create duplicate people, or not to export duplicates.
- Once exported you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
- Select the company(ies) you wish to export by checking the box to the left of the collapsed company card. Then, click Export in the top navigation menu and select Salesforce from the drop-down.
- If the account does not exist, you'll receive a successful message at the bottom of the page.
Note: you can click on this message to go to the new account in Salesforce.
- If the account already exists, you'll receive an error message due to duplicate detection.
|Note: You can export up to 25 leads, contacts, or accounts at a time.|
Default Data Fields Exported