You can export directly to Outreach from Contact Search, Company Search, Target Accounts, My Contacts, and My Companies. To learn how to export from our Chrome Extension, ReachOut, visit our tutorial here. Our integration currently supports exporting prospects and companies from ZoomInfo to Outreach.
How to Export to Outreach
Exporting Contacts as Prospects
- After building a list/finding ideal contacts, select the contacts you want to export to the left of their collapsed card. Click Export in the top navigation bar and select Outreach from the drop-down menu.
- First, we'll identify if the selected prospects belong to an existing Outreach account.
- When an account does not already exist, we'll note that it's a New Account. If you want to continue exporting the contact and add the new account, click export and data credits will be deducted for the number of contacts as well as the number of accounts we've created in Outreach.
- If the account exists, it will be listed under the Outreach Account column. If we match to multiple accounts, select the account from the drop-down menu.
- To send to a different account than we have identified, click on the ... and select Search in Outreach.
- Type in the exact account name and click submit
- Next, we'll identify if the selected prospects are already in your Outreach.
- If duplicates are detected, you'll have the option to only update based on the admin preferences, create duplicate prospects, or not to export duplicates.
- Once exported you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
Adding Contacts to a Sequence when Exporting
- Select the contacts you want to export and click Export and then Outreach
- Within the Export pop up, check the box next to Add to Sequence.
- Select the Sequence Owner and/or the specific Sequence from the drop-down menus and click Export
- Select the company(ies) you wish to export by checking the box to the left of the collapsed company card. Then, click Export in the top navigation menu and select Outreach from the drop-down.
- If the account does not exist, you'll receive a successful message at the bottom of the page.
Note: you can click on this message to go to the new account in Outreach.
- If the account already exists, you'll receive an error message due to duplicate detection.
Note: You can export up to 25 contacts or companies at a time.|
Default Data Fields Exported
We've built duplicate catching on our end to help keep your database clean.
- When exporting companies, we'll look for the exact same company name within your Outreach
- When exporting contacts, we'll look for the email address that we have for that contact within your Outreach
ZoomInfo will also adhere to any duplicate catching rules within your Outreach environment. If you receive a failed to export notification and we didn't match to any existing accounts or prospects, please reach out to your Outreach administrator.