You can export directly to Microsoft Dynamics from Contact Search, Company Search, Target Accounts, My Contacts, and My Companies. To learn how to export from our Chrome Extension, ReachOut, visit our tutorial here. Our integration currently supports exporting people as leads or contacts and companies as accounts.
How to Export to Microsoft Dynamics
Exporting Contacts as a Lead
- After running your search and finding your ideal prospects, select the people you want to export to the left of their collapsed profile click Export in the top navigation bar and select Dynamics - As Lead from the drop-down menu.
- As long as the record is not a duplicate and you have the permissions to export, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page that these leads were exported successfully and will also live within My Contacts in ZoomInfo.
Exporting Contacts as a Contact
- Select your ideal prospects to the left of their collapsed profile, Click Export in the top navigation bar and select Dynamics - As Contact from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you'll need to review and update the relevant Dynamics accounts for the contacts you're trying to export.
- If there's not an existing account we'll note this as a New Account and will create this account upon the final export.
- You can click on the More Action option to Search for an Existing Account in Dynamics to send this Contact, View the Account information that will be created, or Remove the Contact from this export.
- Once you've confirmed the Dynamics accounts, click Export.
- As long as the record is not a duplicate and you have permissions to export, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page that these contacts were exported successfully and will also now live within My Contacts in ZoomInfo.
- Select the company(ies) you wish to export by checking the box to the left of the collapsed company profile. Then, click Export in the top navigation menu and select Dynamics from the drop-down.
- If the account does not exist in Dynamics already, you'll receive a successful message at the bottom of the page as well as the company will now live within My Companies in ZoomInfo.
|Note: You can export up to 25 records at a time. |
Default Data Fields Exported
If you're an Admin and want to change these default data fields and map data to specific Microsoft Dynamics fields please visit our Setting up Microsoft Dynamics page to learn about custom mapping.
Person Zip Code
||Topic = Prospected by ZoomInfo
Person Zip Code
ZoomInfo will also adhere to any duplicate catching rules within your Microsoft Dynamics environment. If you receive a failed to export notification and we didn't match to any existing leads, contacts, or companies, please reach out to your Microsoft Dynamics administrator.