Exporting Directly to SalesLoft
You can export directly to SalesLoft from Contact Search, Company Search, Target Accounts, My Contacts, and My Companies. To learn how to export from our Chrome Extension, ReachOut, visit our tutorial here. Our integration currently supports exporting people and accounts from ZoomInfo to SalesLoft.
How to Export to SalesLoft
Exporting Contacts as People
- After building a list/finding ideal contacts, select the contacts you want to export to the left of their collapsed card click Export in the top navigation bar and select SalesLoft from the drop-down menu.
- First, we'll identify if the selected people belong to an existing SalesLoft account.
- When an account does not already exist, we'll note that it's a New Account. If you want to continue exporting the contact and add the new account, click export and data credits will be deducted for the number of people as well as the number of accounts we've created in SalesLoft.
- If the account exists, it will be listed under the SalesLoft Account column. If we match to multiple accounts, you'll have the option to select from a drop down.
- To send to a different account than we have identified, click on the ... and select Search in SalesLoft.
- Type in the exact account name and click submit
- Next, we'll identify if the selected people are already in your SalesLoft.
- If duplicates are detected, you'll have the option to only update based on the admin preferences, create duplicate people, or not to export duplicates.
- Once exported you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
Adding People to a Cadence when Exporting
- Select the contacts you want to export and click Export and then SalesLoft
- Within the Export pop up, select Add to cadence
- Select the cadence type in the first drop down, the specific cadence in the second drop down, and assign to a team member if placing into a Team Cadence
- Select the company(ies) you wish to export by checking the box to the left of the collapsed company card. Then, click Export in the top navigation menu and select SalesLoft from the drop-down.
- If the account does not exist, you'll receive a successful message at the bottom of the page.
Note: you can click on this message to go to the new account in SalesLoft.
- If the account already exists, you'll receive an error message due to duplicate detection.
Note: You can export up to 25 contacts or companies at a time.|
Default Data Fields Exported
We've built duplicate catching on our end to help keep your database clean.
- When exporting companies, we'll look for the domain name within your SalesLoft accounts
- When exporting contacts, we'll look for the email address for people within your SalesLoft accounts
ZoomInfo will also adhere to any duplicate catching rules within your SalesLoft environment. If you receive a failed to export notification and we didn't match to any existing accounts or prospects, please reach out to your SalesLoft administrator.