You can export directly to HubSpot from Contact Search, Company Search, Target Accounts, My Contacts, and My Companies. To learn how to export from our Chrome Extension, ReachOut, visit our tutorial here. Our integration currently supports exporting contacts and companies from ZoomInfo to HubSpot.
How to Export to HubSpot
- After building a list/finding ideal contacts, select the contacts you want to export to the left of their collapsed card click Export in the top navigation bar and select HubSpot from the drop-down menu.
- As long as the record is not a duplicate and you have the permissions to export, you'll receive a successful notification at the bottom of the page.
- If the record is a duplicate, you'll be notified with a duplicate detection message.
- Select the company(ies) you wish to export by checking the box to the left of the collapsed company card. Then, click Export in the top navigation menu and select HubSpot from the drop-down.
- If the account does not exist in HubSpot already, you'll receive a successful message at the bottom of the page.
Note: you can click on the message to open the new account in HubSpot
- If the account already exists, you'll receive an error message indicating we've detected a duplicate.
Note: You can export up to 10 records at a time. |
Default Data Fields Exported
To change these default data fields and map data to specific HubSpot fields please visit our Setting up HubSpot page to learn about custom mapping.
We've built duplicate catching on our end to help keep your database clean.
- When exporting companies, we'll look for the domain within your HubSpot
- When exporting contacts, we'll look for the email address within your HubSpot
ZoomInfo will also adhere to any duplicate catching rules within your HubSpot environment. If you receive a failed to export notification and we didn't match to any existing contacts or companies, please reach out to your HubSpot administrator.